10/12/2020 - 10/18/2020
Updated: Oct 16
If you are a member, this is not an optional read.
Please go to https://www.vickeryathletics.com/re-opening-procedures to read more about testing positive for covid or first hand exposures.
As of Monday 10/12 all Vickery Group Classes will be pushed to 1 hour and 15min time window.
6:00am - 7:15am
12:00pm - 1:15pm
4:15pm - 5:30pm
5:30pm - 6:45pm
6:45pm - 8:00pm
10am - 11am
* Coaches will still aim to have classes done in 1 hour EVERY CLASS
Cancellation/No Show Charge: Reduced from $15 to $10
Cancellation Time Window: Reduced 2hour window to 1hour before class start
10min sign up cutoff before class starts
Gym Procedure Changes and Reminders*****
Entering the gym WHEN A CLASS IS THERE BEFORE YOU (530p/645p/9am/10am)
1) Enter the gym when the coach calls you in
2) Keep your stuff and wash your hands OR use hand sanitizer
3) Put your stuff IN THE BACK of the gym at the table and cubbies. (by where benches are)
4) When class is over there is no reason to enter back into the front of the gym. Grab your stuff and exit out of the back of the gym.
***** These procedure changes do not apply to the 6am or 12pm classes. They will follow the same procedure as we have had because there is no class interchange.
Reasons for Changes
1) Program Integrity: With cleaning and handwashing we need more time to make you fitter.
2) COVID 19: Cleaning time, sloppy class transitions, and proper handwashing all have been the main contributors to the class bump. We have seen an uptick in people being exposed to Covid19 on a first hand basis. So we need to do a better job as a community of keeping our distance between classes.
I think the overall feel for these changes are positive. I am excited to get after programming and working out with the slight time bump.
This is temporary for now, but the coaches are excited to not be screaming at everyone to clean quicker day in and out.
A1) 20 Alternating Front Rack Drop Lunge* @ 3sec down
*Standing on 4-6inches of plates
*Bar from ground.
A2) 10 Chinups w/ 2sec Pause at Top
B1)10 Dual KB/DB Front Squat @2111
B2) 12-14 Pronated Grip Body Rows @ 30X0
C) 6min Amrap
5 Forward Lunge R
5 Forward Lunge L
7 BJ Step Down
9 Ring Rows
7 Toes to Bar > Toes to Ring
9 Air Squats
A) 4 x 8-10 Reps Snatch Grip Deadlift @3131
B1) 10 Barbell Z Press @3021
B2) 8/leg Split Stance DB/KD RDL @3110
C) 5min AMRAP: 1-2-3-4-5-6....
DB Bench Press 65/45lbs
*5 Cal Row between each set
5min AMRAP: 1-2-3-4-5-6....
*20 Double Unders between each set
5min AMRAP: 1-2-3-4-5-6....
Strict Knees to Elbow
*100m Run between each set
A1) 12 Incline Close Grip Bench Press @31x0 (2 red plates)
A2) 10 Ring Rows @20x2
A1) 20 Frog Hip Bridge + 20sec Hold at
top of last rep
A2) 20 Alternating Goblet Hold Deficit Curtsy Squat on Plate
B1) 12 Frog Stance Deadlift @31x1
B2) 10/leg KB Front Rack Deficit Split Squat @2110
C1) 10 Light Load Good Morning @3211
C2) 20 Alternating Reps Goblet Cossack Squat
A1) 10/arm Farmers Press @20X1
A2) 12-15 Decline Narrow Grip Bench Press @30X1
A3) 20 Alternating DB Curl
B) 4 Sets @ 90% Effort
10 Renegade Row
E5MOM x 40min
550/500m Row or 24/20 Cal AB
400m Run or 20 Burpees
Sunday Open Gym
You still have to register for Open gym.